“ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS” (OYM EXPRESS)
- How ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS collects your Personal Information
In order to provide services to you or to better provide our services to you, we will acquire your Personal Information by the following ways no matter whether it is the Personal Data prescribed in this Policy or not:
1.1 Personal Information you provide to ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS when you surfer ON YOUR MASK EXPRSS website and use ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS products or services For example, 1) The Personal Information that you submitted to set up and generate a personal account before using ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS services or products; and 2) The Personal Information that you provide to ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS to contact you for sales support or interaction in forum.
1.2 Information you provide to ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS when you send us a query, suggestion, or request For example, after providing your Personal Data to ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS, you may want to know how we use and process your Personal Data and whether we disclose your Personal Data to third parties or not, or you may contact us to request deletion of your Personal Data.
- Types of Personal Information that may be collected by ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS
2.1 Basic personal information
- Registration information: such as phone number, name, birthday, nationality and your city, etc.
- Account information: such as profile picture, delivery address, e-mail address and account, etc.
iii. Other basic information we may collect from you.
2.2 Service data information
- Identifiers such as name, physical address, email address, username, password and other credentials used to access ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS products and services, social media handles, and, when you visit our websites, use our apps or interact with ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS -related tools, widgets or plug-ins, Internet Protocol address unique device identifier.
- The following categories of personal information like: (1) the personal information listed in the preceding bullet point as “identifiers,” (2) signature, (3) telephone number, (4) payment information (including payment card details or online payment services number and invoicing address) and financial information (such as bank account numbers), and (5) the other information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual that we describe in “Information We Obtain.”
iii. Commercial information, including (1) records of services purchased or received from ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS, (2) information provided to us regarding the content of certain shipments, but only to the extent an identifiable person can be linked to such content, (3) information on actions taken on ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS websites or mobile apps, which may include information about ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS services considered, and (4) information about consumer preferences and behavior that we collect on our websites and mobile apps or purchase from third parties in order to target consumers for digital advertisements or to personalize content we deliver on our websites and mobile apps.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS websites and mobile apps, and ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS advertisements that we display on ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS websites or mobile apps or on third party sites and apps.
- Geolocation data.
- Audio information from calls placed with customer service and accounting centers which may be recorded, and electronic information in the form of Internet or other electronic network activity information as described above.
vii. Professional or employment-related information in the form of business contact information such as name, company name, physical address and email address and telephone or fax number.
viii. Inferences drawn from (1) the information we collect when you visit our websites, use our apps, or interact with ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS-related tools, widgets or plug-ins or our official social media pages or ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS-related social media apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins, (2) information we collect, including through third-party suppliers, regarding content and other data posted on the Internet (such as public locations on the Internet), and (3) information about consumer preferences and behavior that we collect on our websites and mobile apps or purchase from third parties in order to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, and attitudes.
- How ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS use your Personal Information
ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS shall comply with applicable legal requirements when using your Personal Information. Such requirements generally include:
- Processing of Personal Data on the basis of your consent with regard to a specific purpose;
- Processing of your Personal Data for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
iii. Data processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract you have entered into, or measures ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS shall take at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Data processing carried out for the legitimate interests pursued by ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS or a third party. Such legitimate interests include:
1) safety of ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS products, services, websites and its customers;
2) ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS’s property and honorary rights and interests, including fixed assets, intangible assets, goodwill, etc;
3) ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS’s internal management needs;
4) ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS’s provision of products or services to users or better provision of products or services to users;
5) other legitimate interests of ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS or of a third party;
- Data processing that is necessary for protecting the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Data processing carried out for the performance of a task related to the public interest;
- Provide you with registration service and account management service.
- Analyze your usage information, habits and preference to improve user experience.
iii. Provide information which may interest you with your permission.
- Provide good after sales service for you.
- Carry out macro customer survey and analyze our market share.
- Feedback error report, locate quickly to solve abnormal issues.
vii. Optimize performance and improve functions design to provide better services for you.
viii. Provide convenience for your information backup.
- iPreference configuration to provide the better use experience and improve the quality of the service.
- How ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS disclose your Personal Information
Under the relevant applicable laws, ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS may disclose your Personal Information under the following situations:
- ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS may share your Personal Information within its internal group.
- ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS may share your Personal Information with reliable partners or service providers. For example, when our partner is providing a service, ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS may share with the partner the necessary information to provide you with better service.
iii. Disclose your Personal Information if required by law. In order to execute or to assist in executing some legal or administrative procedures, ON YOUR MASK EXPRESSS may provide your Personal Information to the relevant law enforcement agencies or government sectors.
- ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS may disclose your Personal Information under other circumstances where such disclosure is required for universal justice as deemed by ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS. Such circumstances include the disclosure to prevent personal injury or death or to avoid significant property losses or to protect social public interest.
- Cross-border transfer of your Personal Information
In order to provide better services for you, ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS may transfer your Personal Information to other countries for storing and processing, or your Personal Information may be accessed by other countries. Privacy laws may vary among these countries, and we will take appropriate measures to process the Personal Information in accordance with the laws where the Personal Information is located.
- How to access, modify and delete your Personal Data
As the user of the products or services, you are obliged to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the Personal Data you provided and carefully keep your Personal Data safe. We will protect and update your Personal Data on time and try our best to ensure your normal use of the products and services.
In accordance with your rights under relevant applicable law, you may exercise:
1) right of access, i.e. the right to have access to your Personal Data held by ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS and to know whether Personal Data concerning him or her are being processed or not;
2) right to rectification, i.e. the right to request rectification of the inaccurate Personal Data we hold concerning you;
3) right to erasure, i.e. the right to request us to erasure of the Personal Data concerning you;
4) right to restriction of processing, i.e. the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data;
5) right to object, i.e. the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
6) right to data portability, i.e. the right to request us, where technically feasible, to have your Personal Data transmitted to another data controller. To request exercising your rights under the applicable law, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org We will reply to you in time.
While you are exercising your rights under the applicable law, we may investigate the legality and rationality of your request. If we have reasonable grounds or suspect that your request is deceptive, repetitive or infringes upon the rights and freedom of third parties, or if we are unable to get through the investigation, we may ask you to provide further information or may refuse to process your request. You may send your request in written form in order to protect your legitimate rights and interests. After receiving your request, we will process within the period of time as prescribed by applicable law. If you consider that we are in violation of applicable law and have infringed your legitimate rights, you may file a complaint with the authority for the protection of Personal Data in order to resolve the issue.
- Security measures ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS take to protect your Personal Information
We will provide security measures to ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS users. We will take reasonable and practicable measures to protect your Personal Data that we collected and prevent your Personal Data from being accessed, tampered, disclosed or destroyed by unauthorized third parties. For example, when you access ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS account, we have user validation procedure or password retrieve procedure to ensure the security of your account.
In the matter of the storage of Personal Data, we have provided security measures to you as well. All your Personal Data will be stored in the secure server, and we will control and protect all the Personal Data. We will determine the storage period of your Personal Data in accordance with the terms and conditions of applicable law. From the perspective of protecting, you and your privacy right to the maximum extent, except as otherwise compulsorily stated by law, we will limit the period for which your Personal Data is stored to a strict minimum degree provided that it satisfies the data processing purposes prescribed in this Policy. Our criteria for how long we keep Personal Data mainly include the following two points: 1) time needed to store Personal Data for completing the relevant business; 2) terms and conditions of applicable law. In addition, there are duties of confidentiality in the contract signed between ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS and its partners. If a partner breaches the confidentiality obligation in the contract and brings about losses to the oblige, ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS will impose legal liabilities on the partner and terminate the business relationship with the partner.
There is no absolutely safe website, Internet transmission, computer system and wireless connections. Except the necessary protective measures, we have taken, users have to strengthen the awareness of privacy security risks. For example, when skipping to third party websites, links, products or services through our services, please carefully read through the terms and conditions or privacy policies of such websites, links, products or services regarding the security of the data and information collected by them. ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS shall not be liable for any actions you make thereof. If you find certain contents, advertisements, or functions in our website, products or services that may be possibly provided by third parties, and may possibly endanger your privacy and security, please contact ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS at email@example.com and we will handle with priority.
- How ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS handle Personal Data of minors
Minors are not allowed to use ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS products and services without the consent and guidance of his or her legal guardians. In principle, we will not take initiative to collect the Personal Data of a minor and only with the consent of his or her legal guardians, we will collect his or her Personal Data. As to the disclosure of the Personal Data of a minor, we will provide, in principle, only when permission is given by his/her legal guardian, or where the law or relevant government sector legitimately requires. In addition, if you find that a minor sends his or her Personal Data to ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS without the consent of his or her guardian, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0245084343/0241971511, We will reply to you in time.
- Products and services from third parties
- Complement to the Policy
This Policy mainly lays out how ON YOUR MASK EXPRES will collect, process and internationally transmit your Personal Information when you browse ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS website and use ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS products or services. However, it is impossible to complete enumeration how We collect data, what kind of data We collect, how We use and process the data and the conditions We disclose the data in this Policy. ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS may send the complementary notice when we collect, process, disclose and internationally transmit your specific Personal Information.
- Update of this Policy
ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS reserves the right to modify this Policy. If this Policy is modified, ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS will publish the latest policy in ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS official website as below: https://oym.anointedmediagh.com/
12.How to contact ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS
ON YOUR MASK EXPRESS has dedicated customer unit. For any questions in relation to the protection of personal privacy, please contact our customer unit by giving us a phone call on 0245084343/0241971511 or sending us a mail at email@example.com. If you have any questions or suggestions about this Policy, please contact us by the following information:
Address: P.O.BOX, GP 8970
Telephone number: 0245084343/0241971511
Facebook @on your mask express